Monday, July 11, 2005
No, I'm not trying to confuse you.
I have decided to simply write whatever comes into my head starting now. Hope you don't mind. I also hope that it makes it to my fingertips in a slightly logical fashion so as to... what's the word I'm looking for?... I can't think of it... it's not convince... it's the opposite... I can't think of it. Where was I? Oh yes. Trying to be logical in my thought process. Well, we've already seen that go down the tubes. Does anyone else go on like this? Probably. Maybe not. Maybe it's just me.

The sky is clear today. It's awful bright out. I could be blinded if I tried to look out the window and then look back at this screen. How can it rain for two straight days and be so cold that I wish for a second jacket and then get so hot and sunny all of a sudden? And how on earth did I get sunburned when it was raining the whole day? Weird. Yet it's so. Oh yes. I thought of the word. It was dissuade. "I also hope that it makes it to my fingertips in a slightly logical fashion so as to dissuade everyone from thinking how completely nuts I am." Too late for that I guess.

I'm listening to the water pipes make noise. We have the washer going still. I made a mistake and put a new red towel in with the white clothes so now our white clothes are pink clothes. Mom's trying to fix that by running them through hot water a couple of times. Live and learn. Wish other people thought that way.

Hot tea. That's what I need. I've been so tired since I got up this morning. How exactly does a house get dirty when there's been no one here to get it that way? Usually our chores are done on Friday, but today is Monday. So on top of the usual laundry that we do every Monday, we also had vacuuming (sp?), sweeping, mopping, dishes, and bathrooms to clean. *makes a face at the thought of dirty dishes in the sink* Speaking of which, I have to hang my sleeping bag out on the clothesline sometime soon. I should probably wash it first.

Okay, now my thoughts are running on a tangent. They always do. But then, not having a specific subject to stay on, I can't really help digression. Oh yes. I remember. Tea. That's what I was thinking of. And other stuff. Man, I better get off here. Now I think of it. I have tons of stuff to do today.
posted by cori 7/11/2005 10:35:00 AM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At 7/11/2005 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds as if someone came home from vacation! The loads of laundry and a house begging to be cleaned seems all too familiar. Getting away though is worth all the work in coming home. Hope you had a great time in NY.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home

The ShugaBowl
Sounds like some kind of sports thing, but in reality, the ShugaBowl is just a little hideaway for me, Sugarcube herself, to let loose my thoughts and occasional creativeness.

Things Peculiar to Myself
Name: cori
Home: Fairborn, Ohio, United States
About Me: I love reading classic novels, listening to music, sewing clothes, drinking really shugary tea
See my complete profile
Quote Me On This
What's a person supposed to write about when all s...
Cookie Doughn't You Want Some More?
Such cuteness should not be passed over.
A thing worth repeating
Mothers are the necessity of invention
Ready to crash
Raindrops keep falling on my head...
End product
Coffee Hour (well, a few minutes anyhow)
This is our taskmaster, Mrs. Horn. Whenever we fin...
Don't Quote Me On These
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010
September 2011
Cool Cyberspots
Goodreads.com
This site is for people who read, which is like, a lot of people.
IMDB.com
This site is for those that like movies, which is also a lot of people.
Favorite Blogs
Beth Stearn
Cara Horn
C.S. Hayden
Dr. Will
Harry Thorton
Jared Yates
Jonathan Boulden
Katie Stearn
Little Havana
Nancy Walker
Preacher Boy
Shiowei Cheng
Super BB
Tim Horn
Tori's Mimi
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
Search & Win