Wednesday, September 13, 2006
What do Captain Hook and Mr. Potato Head have in common?
Looks like it's time to post again. Almost a week has gone by. It is so lasered that when I first started this blog, all I could do was post, post, post, and now I'm lucky if I get a post each week. I guess life has just slowed down.

Okay, so seeing as how I have no inspiring thoughts today, I'm taking a poll. Or whatever. Pick something for me to write about. I will oblige you. *You can pick out the title of the blog post or the topic. (Just tell me which it is.) And we'll see who lends themselves most to inspiration. :)

**For now, I'll write about mustaches. Mustaches are weird feeling when your dad kisses your cheek. Ever felt them? They're weird and scratchy. I'm glad I'm a girl, 'cuz it would be even weirder to have one. I don't think I like mustaches.

They're cute on smiley faces, though.

And there's lots of different kinds. There's the Groucho Marx mustache (whose real name, BTW, was Julius Henry Marx). You can imitate this by hot-glue-ing a black comb to your upper lip. (Don't try this at home kids.)



There's the handle bar kind. I wonder what they called them before bicycles came out?



Then there's the funny little kind that Antonio Banderas wears in the Zorro movies. The kind that come off with soap. :) Those are the kind that girls wear when they're dressing up for a costume party or a skit, right Cara? Boy, the way we misuse our makeup sometimes . . .



There's also the funky Captain Hook mustache.



And last, but not least-- the Mr. Potatohead look! Dum-ta-da!! This one I particularly love!



So there you have it--my opinions on mustaches.





*Be creative.
**Forgive me. I'm having an off day.
posted by cori 9/13/2006 04:24:00 PM  
 
3 Comments:
  • At 9/15/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger cori said…

    Guys, c'mon. Be inspiring.

     
  • At 9/15/2006 9:24 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Inspiring? Ummmmmm *thinks really hard* nothing. *tries to be inspiring* still nothing. What about..........write about your cell phone? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, *tries again*. My brain is dead. I just took a catnap, I'll never sleep tonight! I know! Write about sleepless nights! :-) No? Ok. What about the terrible effects chocolate-covered custard-filled donuts have on your body? That wonderful first cup of coffee in the morning? Um, I think I'll quit now. Sorry if I wasn't any help! :-D

     
  • At 9/21/2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    I see you haven't gotten any good creative ideas yet. Sowwie!
    Hey, your scrapbook isn't working for me. I keep getting a "Page not found" error. Weird....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home

The ShugaBowl
Sounds like some kind of sports thing, but in reality, the ShugaBowl is just a little hideaway for me, Sugarcube herself, to let loose my thoughts and occasional creativeness.

Things Peculiar to Myself
Name: cori
Home: Fairborn, Ohio, United States
About Me: I love reading classic novels, listening to music, sewing clothes, drinking really shugary tea
See my complete profile
Quote Me On This
Stripey T-shirts
New Look! Like it?
In the eternal perspective . . .
Is this working???
MusiCollege in Retrospect
Try this out.
Lamentations of a Frustrated Seamstress
Famous Vocalist Complains of Incompetency in Local...
Leslie's Blog- Take Two
UP FOR A GOOD STORY?
Don't Quote Me On These
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010
September 2011
Cool Cyberspots
Goodreads.com
This site is for people who read, which is like, a lot of people.
IMDB.com
This site is for those that like movies, which is also a lot of people.
Favorite Blogs
Beth Stearn
Cara Horn
C.S. Hayden
Dr. Will
Harry Thorton
Jared Yates
Jonathan Boulden
Katie Stearn
Little Havana
Nancy Walker
Preacher Boy
Shiowei Cheng
Super BB
Tim Horn
Tori's Mimi
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
Search & Win