Thursday, September 01, 2005
This Eagle has landed!
Hi everyone! I am settling into my nice comfy chair at my own desk at HQ. What a day! While I was flying I wrote down an entire blog post to share with you but that will have to wait until another day for I have left the notebook I wrote it in, in my bedroom.

I don't know how many of you have seen the HQ building, but I don't remember it being a place that my friends frequent very often, so I shall describe it to you in as much detail as my limited time will permit.

I have already had the grand tour of the production center (PC) and my office is on the third floor. There are two other girls in the office who both go by the name of Beth. Should make for interesting conversations. My job is offiicially entitled WBLA Content Editor. Everyone seems desperately glad that someone took the position. Makes me wonder a little...

I am living in a little house that I can see from my office window. It has four other girls in it presently, whom I have probably met all of, but who can really know, for I have met so many people today! (James, Daniel says "hi". I also saw Alicia Olsen here somewhere.) I have my own room with a twin size bed, lots of drawers and no hangers. I'm on my way to Walmart later with Beth Pleckham, who is one of my office mates.

I understand myself to be in for an extreme weekend of volleyball, pizza parties and rootbeer floats. I knew this ATI atmosphere was really a facade to hide the fun they all have. One girl is having a birthday today, Julie is her name. Her office partners decorated up her desk with christmas lights, flowers, cookies, ginger ale and all kinds of crazy party stuff. Makes me want to come home for my birthday. I told Beth I was not revealing my birthdate. She thinks it's sometime in November, either the 11th or the 31st. Don't know where she came up with those days.

Time presses. Will run. Love you all.
posted by cori 9/01/2005 04:04:00 PM  
 
4 Comments:
  • At 9/01/2005 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting, dear. Glad you made it safely! ~Hugs~

     
  • At 9/01/2005 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sweetie,
    Obviously you have that having your own email approved thing taken care of?
    I finally figured how to get the message you left on my phone,Sparrow.
    Love you

     
  • At 9/01/2005 6:23 PM, Blogger cori said…

    Actually, I don't get my own email addy until Wednesday of next week, but I'm using internet hookup to blog.

     
  • At 9/02/2005 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you arrived safely! I look forward to hearing all about your new adventure. Do you keep in touch won't you? Send me your email address and all the good stuff as soon as you can.Love you little sis!!
    Can't wait to see you in October.....%O)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home

The ShugaBowl
Sounds like some kind of sports thing, but in reality, the ShugaBowl is just a little hideaway for me, Sugarcube herself, to let loose my thoughts and occasional creativeness.

Things Peculiar to Myself
Name: cori
Home: Fairborn, Ohio, United States
About Me: I love reading classic novels, listening to music, sewing clothes, drinking really shugary tea
See my complete profile
Quote Me On This
"I hate saying goodbye."
In the interest of interesting my readers, I speak...
Saturday Night At Home
Midnight Musings
Quite frankly, algebra was never my strongest subj...
What a weekend!
Pandimonium Embodied
Normal Sunday Afternoons
Anyone for a cup of tea?
A fair prospect
Don't Quote Me On These
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010
September 2011
Cool Cyberspots
Goodreads.com
This site is for people who read, which is like, a lot of people.
IMDB.com
This site is for those that like movies, which is also a lot of people.
Favorite Blogs
Beth Stearn
Cara Horn
C.S. Hayden
Dr. Will
Harry Thorton
Jared Yates
Jonathan Boulden
Katie Stearn
Little Havana
Nancy Walker
Preacher Boy
Shiowei Cheng
Super BB
Tim Horn
Tori's Mimi
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
Search & Win