Saturday, September 17, 2005
Saturdays are so relaxing!
Wow! Yesterday, I thought I didn't have anything to do. Guess not! I went to lunch and had dinner setup for the next day. That took three hours! I have never set up for that many people by myself before. There are only a hundred place settings but doing it alone, wiping off all the tables. Putting away the unused silverware and napkins, vacuuming the whole room, setting on new plastic forks and knives and cups, etc. It took forever.

So when I finally got back to the office, I thought I might have it a little slow, having gotten all my work done earlier in the day. Not so. When Mrs. Vogrin found out I had extra time on my hands she had plenty for me to do. Mom, you remember that email that she sent out on the WB loop? Well, I had to organize the replies into one big file. I found out that I can type 55 wpm. Is that fast or slow? I'm thinking it's kind of slow.

Last night, Britt came over and we played Monopoly until nine o'clock. She won and confiscated my thimble. (I really gotta learn how to play this game and win.) She stayed until 10:30 when curfew was up and her brother could take her home. Then this morning, Anna left to go to the mall or somewhere with her friend. And I left to go shopping with the Johnson girls and Brittany. We had lots of fun. Shopped everywhere! Aeropostale, Express, NY Company, Claire's, McDonald's, Sears, all over the place. I bought a pink tee shirt an dsome bobby pins. Then a thimble with the Sears Tower on it. Had fun. Came home. Pumped up a few bike tires and rode to the library where you find me now. I will have to be leaving soon to make it to the staff meeting on time. See y'all later.
posted by cori 9/17/2005 05:18:00 PM  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The ShugaBowl
Sounds like some kind of sports thing, but in reality, the ShugaBowl is just a little hideaway for me, Sugarcube herself, to let loose my thoughts and occasional creativeness.

Things Peculiar to Myself
Name: cori
Home: Fairborn, Ohio, United States
About Me: I love reading classic novels, listening to music, sewing clothes, drinking really shugary tea
See my complete profile
Quote Me On This
Much warmer in the office today!
Chills Running Down My Spine
Little House on the . . . well, this isn't exactly...
Feeling Homesick
My Brain is Spinning!!!
Pizza Hut is Cool!
Quotes From This Afternoon
The Comma Trauma
Flying is so cool!
This Eagle has landed!
Don't Quote Me On These
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
September 2008
October 2008
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010
September 2011
Cool Cyberspots
Goodreads.com
This site is for people who read, which is like, a lot of people.
IMDB.com
This site is for those that like movies, which is also a lot of people.
Favorite Blogs
Beth Stearn
Cara Horn
C.S. Hayden
Dr. Will
Harry Thorton
Jared Yates
Jonathan Boulden
Katie Stearn
Little Havana
Nancy Walker
Preacher Boy
Shiowei Cheng
Super BB
Tim Horn
Tori's Mimi
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
Search & Win